I don’t know about you, but 2017 flew by!! I am celebrating an amazing year, and getting ready for next!
Here are 20 great quotes to keep you motivated as you start 2018 with a bang! Some of these came from our fabulous guests, and some were coined by greats like Zig Ziglar, Og Mandino and Jeffrey Gitomer. Let these inspire your greatness for 2018!
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~ Jim Rohn
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. ~ Winston Churchill
- The best way to sell something: don’t sell anything. Earn awareness, respect and trust of those who might buy. ~ Rand Fishkin
- If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll buy from you. ~ Zig Ziglar
- The best way to get where you want to go is to PRACTICE, … PRACTICE … PRACTICE. ~ Christopher Robins
- You create your own opportunities. ~ Eric Lofholm
- All you need to be a master closer is your mind, … and that thing called heart. ~ Ben Gay III
- People want to buy, not be sold. Stephanie Scheller
- Pretend everyone you meet has a sign around their neck saying, “Make me feel important.” Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life. ~ Mary Kay Ash
- If you don’t see yourself as a winner, you can’t performs as a winner. ~ Zig Ziglar
- A man who will see how much he can give for a dollar instead of how little is bound to succeed. ~ Henry Ford
- The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Phillips
- Most people think “selling” is the same as “talking”, But the most effective sales people know that listening is the most important part of their job. ~ Roy Bartell
- Obstacles can’t stop you.Problems can’t stop you.Most of all, other people can’t stop you.Only you can stop you.~ Jeffrey Gitomer
- Leadership is doing what is right when no one is watching. George Van Valkenburg
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. ~ Og Mandino
- Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them. ~ Ann Landers
- The best sales questions have your expertise wrapped in them. ~ Jill Kronrath
- Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better. ~ Jim Rohn
- Remember, you only have to succeed the last time! ~ Brian Tracy
Do you want to close more sales? Do you want to close more sales now? Look here for my new book, “Black Belt Selling: Closing with Confidence” available on Amazon!